The title says it all. This robot that I have been working on(with help from my brother) will probably never be "done". There are always modifications and hacks you can make to make it better. But I thought that now would be a good time to stop the work step back and enjoy what I have done so far. So I did. Here are some photos of Version 1.0:
Version 1.0 was a great success until my brother insisted on putting back on the chair that had came with the original wheelchair. =( (It actually turned out pretty good...)
Here are some photos(and video(s)) of version 2.0:
After months of experimenting and trying to hack the existing wheelchair control system, I decided to use my own system. Originally I thought I needed a 60 amp dual motor controller, but after some experimenting I found that motors under load only need <15 amps. Now I'm experimenting with Xbees to use for communications and an ip camera for fpv.
Thats all for now!